With XCODE being the primary toolset you need for building any iOS and Mac OS X applications, the addition of new developer tools have made the applications, more helpful, faster, and easier to use than ever before.
The XCODE IDE is capable of understanding every projects needs and demands, while being able to identify mistakes and even fixing codes in both logic and syntac. XCODE programming can help to write better code, while improving function capabilities. With the all new user interface that XCODE has designed, over a quarter million apps have been produced.
The new tools and what they mean to XCODE programming
The new developer tools available in XCODE are an invaluable resource to the programming and application process. They offer technological advancement that will only prove to be more beneficial in the future. With these tools, engineers can greatly improve their efficiency while eliminating time spent working in the process. The new tools are:
- Single Window – This consolidates the many windows that it took to perform tasks , and combined them into one. This window includes an updated navigator and a jump bar.
- The Apple LLVM Compiler 2.0 – This is essentially a modern thinkpad and an open source for engineers. It can compile codes twice as fast as its predecessor and also runs the applications faster.
- Interface Builder – With the integration with the XCODE IDE, there is no longer a separate application needed to run.
- Assistant – This tool provides engineers with the opportunity to able to see more than just the file that is being worked on. It will allow additional related documents at the same time, improving efficiency.
- Fix-it and Live issue programming fixing - This tool will alert engineers to coding mistakes while they are being being typed.
- Version Editor – This allows to see two versions of a source code simultaneously in live editor. And because this also acts as a virtual timeline, it provides a new source of control management in an IDE.
- New Debugger – The introduction of this new engine helps to greatly improve performance while consuming less money.
- Instruments for XCODE – Instruments offers a streamlined interface that includes a new Jump Bar, new launch schemes, and stack compression. They also help to collect and data including CPU usage as it happens in real time, which allows the pinpoint of problem areas and finding the offensive lines of code.
- iOS Simulator – This simulator helps to make the interface work the way it was intended to, while making the correct network calls and ensuring that views change properly.
With the addition of these new tools, XCODE programming is helping to pave the way for future technological advances. Everything needed to create applications is provided by the new XCODE developer tools whether it is for iPhone, iPad, or Mac, making it a productive and easy to use environment. All of these tools can help to guarantee the user interface is accompanied by responsiveness that is equally as impressive.
Latest posts by Julie Vascos (see all)
- Amazon EC2 is Making Waves with New Partnerships - October 31, 2011
- Amazon EC2 helps to Improve Amazon Elastic Block Store - October 24, 2011
- How the iPhone can use Linux Programming to Improve its Presence - October 19, 2011